Step 1 – Open Outlook 2016
Click File in the top-left corner.
Step 2 – Click Add Account
Step 3 – Enter your details
- Enter your Name, your Email address and the Password for your email account with One.com.
- Click Next.
Step 4 – Configure your account
- Wait while Outlook completes the setup.
- Check the box for Change account settings and click Next.
Step 5 – Click More Settings
Step 6 – Enter Root folder path
- Click on the Advanced tab.
- Enter INBOX as the Root folder path and click OK.
Step 7 – Complete setup
- Click Finish, Outlook will now test your account settings by trying to send a test message.
- Press Close when the tests are completed.
Congratulations! You are now done.